Trust & Safety Champion
We are looking for someone with a foreign language skills and an open mind looking to make great use of these skills. So if you're interested in growing your career with us, don't hesitate to get in touch.
● Working hours: 8am – 5pm
● Based in Penang (on-site)
● Work with fellow Trust & Safety (and wider Player Experience) leadership roles to ensure a seamless experience for players.
● Maintain a strong understanding of client’s Safe and Fair Play Policy, along with all related moderation guidelines.
● Maintain a strong connection to your market’s pop-culture and current affairs.
● Enforce The Safe and Fair Play Policy through various moderation tasks.
● Respond to Trust & Safety-related support tickets.
● Handle escalations and in-game security incidents.
● Support broader Trust & Safety projects.
● 2+ years working with online communities.
● At least 1-year exp in in SME/Team Lead with gaming or BPO experience
● Language : Fluent in speaking & writing in English & Traditional Chinese (North or South China/Taiwan/Hong Kong)
● Strong sense of current affairs’ and pop culture’s impact on online communities.
● A proactive mindset that seeks continuous improvement on one’s own work as well as the organisation’s work.
● The more languages spoken, written, or read, the better.
● If you’ve spent time abroad, tell us about it.
● Post-Secondary education is helpful, but not necessary. It’s helpful mostly because of the level of policy-writing you may be required to assist with.
Send us your resume now at firstname.lastname@example.org