Business Development Manager/ Senior Recruiter
- Understanding underlying job description and requirements set by clients
- Liaise with clients and candidates
- Management of candidate relationships to build trust and ensure a smooth and successful recruitment process
- Screen CVs/Resume, conduct interviews & follow all candidates' inquiries from social media within SLA 24 hours
- Secure a minimum target of 6 onboarding candidates per month
- Manage foreign knowledge worker (FKW) clients' accounts (collection, billing)
- Secure a target business not less than RM5000 per month either from new incremental business (FKW or Contact Center Shared Services)
- Attend weekly management & recruitment meetings
- Furnish daily activities report
- Manage ATS(application tracking system)
- Achieve daily posting/ updates to enhance social media presence
- Utilize method to attract candidates, including: database searching, referrals, advertising, etc.
- Ownership of end-to-end recruitment process.
-Staying abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
-Ensuring all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
-Full time based in office
-RM3000 ~ RM5000 per month basic allowance + attractive commission for both individual sales and underwriting
-Minimum 1 year of recruitment experience
-Pursued bachelor’s degree in business, marketing , psychology , human resource or related fields preferred
-Familiar with Facebook, LinkedIn
-Friendly and talkative
-Excellent verbal communication skills
-Must be able to speak English and Mandarin
-Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues.
-Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods.