Service Desk Analyst (IT Global Service Desk)
Do you speak more than one language? Do you love working with people and have excellent communication skills? Get in touch with us now. We'd love to work with you!
No previous experience needed. Fresh graduates & diploma holders are encouraged to apply!
To provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non- routine incidents, problem and requests. Provision of Global Service Desk acting as Single Point of Contact “SPOC” Key locations.
- Proficiency in both Mandarin & Cantonese; and good command of English
- Knowledge of various software and applications (minimum: Windows environment and MS Office 365)
- Able to work at night shifts
- Interpersonal skills crucial for working in a customer service centre such as: excellent communication skills, readiness to work flexible hours, customer orientation, teamwork, sense of urgency, optimism and enthusiasm
- Ability to understand and explain substantial information about the company and product;
- Ability to multi-task and organize all information that may be received at once;
- Ability to understand and analyze problems and provide the appropriate solutions to callers’ needs.
- Readiness to work on night shift hour
- Significant time spent dealing with customer on the phone/ via emails/ chatbot
- Must be able to interface internally and externally
- Works as part of a team and contributes to team targets
- Expected to be flexible in covering shifts
- Typical career path will be to Subject Matter Expert or Team leader.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position!