Team Leader (English & Indonesian/Gujarati/Vietnamese speaking)
If you speak more than one language, we’d love to have you on our team. You’ll enjoy using your skills in a wide range of situations. Talk to us about this job today!
• Working hours: 24/7 rotational shift
• Based in Penang (on-site)
• 80% of working time is to monitoring & coach the team
• Follow all steps of TOPS to manage the team
• Support, motivate, evaluate, develop, and coach Agents to continually meet and exceed their individual / team targets
• Completes regular monitoring’s of their teams handled contacts and provide appropriate feedback, coaching and education to ensure Agents meet the minimum client requirements
• Proactively maintain and deliver the required service levels whilst maximizing productivity in the team to ensure the desired financial goals.
• Provide “real time” support to Agents experiencing difficulties on calls and handles escalated irate and/or upset customers' inquiries promptly & professionally when necessary
• Works together with a “Point of Contact” to identify issues and generate action plans for the KPI assigned
• Ensure all client policies and procedures are adhered to including but not limited to, Security, HR, Operations, etc.
• Any known infractions to these corporate policies and procedures are communicated to the Client Management immediately interact with other Departments (WFM, QA, Payroll/HR, etc)
• Expected to be a team player, capable of representing information on behalf of client
• Bachelor's degree or above
• Minimum 1 year experience in BPO as Supervisory/Team Lead
• Internal Applicant: Completion of internal Agent training initiative like JUMP (preferred)
• Highly preferred 1 year of minimum travel experience
• Experience working in the hospitality/travel/airline industry is skills are highly needed competencies due to nature of the program
• Experience in B2B program is an advantage
• Language proficiency in English AND Vietnamese/Indonesia /Gujarati is mandatory. Profile with trilingual will be priorities
• Hospitality/travel/airline industry experience desired
• Team management experience is required
• Experience in coaching and good in communication skills
• Phenomenal communication, presentation, and public speaking skills
• Organizational and time management abilities
• Critical thinking, analytical and decision-making abilities
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Strong coaching and people-development skills through call listening, quality feedback, etc.
• Ability to deal with demanding customers and escalations
• Fast learner and independent
Send us your resume now at firstname.lastname@example.org